We are one week away from this year’s Microsoft Ignite and Microsoft Teams has an incredible lineup of content. In this blog, you’ll get a sneak peek into the Teams experience at Ignite. The sessions span the breadth of Teams so you will be able to explore the newest product capabilities, get your questions answered, and learn how teams can supercharge the who, where, and how of work with Microsoft Teams.
For a full list of sessions, check out the Microsoft Teams digital brochure embedded at the bottom of this blog and bookmark this link so you can come back to it later.
Kick-off Ignite with Jared Spataro and Nicole Herskowitz
First up in the 2 days of continuous learning, join us for an opening keynote with Jared Spataro, CVP of Modern Work at Microsoft, and Caroline Stanford, Director, Microsoft Teams Product Marketing. In this session, you will learn how Microsoft 365 is the cloud-first platform that helps organizations enable a digitally connected, distributed workforce to work in new ways while simplifying IT and reducing cost.
- TS03: Re-energize your workforce in the office, at home, and everywhere in between – Jared Spataro, CVP, Modern Work, and Caroline Stanford, Director, Microsoft Teams Product Marketing
Then join Nicole Herskowitz, VP of Microsoft Teams, to learn how Microsoft Teams supports collaboration and productivity at home, in the office, and everywhere in between so your organization can thrive with a simple, integrated experience powered by data and automation to allow teams to work smarter and collaborate seamlessly.
- BRK31: Microsoft Teams: Supercharge the who, where, and how of work – Nicole Herskowitz, VP, Microsoft Teams
Continue your Ignite experience with the Teams Into-Focus session
Be sure to join Jeff Teper and Into Focus Host Karuana Gatimu as they discuss the technical strategy underlying all the innovation coming from his Collaborative Applications and Platform division.
- KEY08H: Microsoft 365 and next-gen collaboration – Jeff Teper, President, Microsoft Collaborative Apps and Platforms and Karuana Gatimu, Principal Product Management Manager, Microsoft Teams
Learn more during the Teams Breakout and On-Demand Sessions
Join sessions from our Teams executives and get a detailed view of our vision for Teams, the latest innovations, and what’s next.
- BRK32: For low-code to pro code: building collaborative apps to power an evolving workplace – Graham Sheldon, CVP, Microsoft Teams Product Management
- BRK33: Create rich connections and customer experiences with Microsoft Teams Phone and contact center capabilities – Mahendra Sekaran, VP Microsoft Teams Product Management
Next, dive deep into specific Teams topics by attending our 30-45 minute on-demand sessions. These sessions will cover Teams Rooms, best practices for Microsoft Teams, and frontline workers.
- OD15: Harness the power of Teams Rooms and intelligent devices for immersive hybrid meetings – Ilya Bukshteyn, VP, Microsoft Teams Calling and Devices
- OD19: Microsoft Teams best practices, tips and tricks from our experts – Moderator, Stephen Rose, Senior Product Marketing Manager joined by several Microsoft Teams MVPs
- OD21: Quickly deploy your frontline workforce at scale with Microsoft 365 and Teams – Tulsi Keshkamat, Group Product Manager, Microsoft Frontline and Zoe Hawtof, Product Marketing Manager, Microsoft Teams & Platform
Talk with Microsoft product experts during Teams Product Roundtables (PRT007-011) and Ask the Expert Sessions (CATE31H-33H)
In the product roundtables, you get the opportunity to talk directly with Microsoft product makers about your needs and the solutions you care about most! To promote meaningful discussions, each roundtable will be limited to only 50 individuals, so request a seat at these virtual tables soon! Refer to digital brochure for details.
Then, join the 30-minute ask the expert sessions with product experts to ask your questions and hear from the subject matter experts that are closest to the product. Refer to the digital brochure for details.
Explore governance and security practices in Teams Technical Deep Dive
Join Karuana Gatimu and John Gruszczyk as they discuss the governance and security practices for Microsoft 365.
- BRK219H: Governance and Security Practices for Microsoft 365, including Microsoft Teams, Viva and Loop guidance – Karuana Gatimu, Principal Product Management Manager, Microsoft Teams and John Gruszczyk, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Microsoft Teams & Platform
- Register for Microsoft Ignite and start building your event schedule with Teams sessions.
- Follow Microsoft Teams on Twitter and Instagram to stay up to date with the latest Microsoft Teams announcements.
- Follow Microsoft Ignite on Twitter to stay up to date with latest Ignite announcements.
- Use the hashtag #MSIgnite to share highlights of your Ignite experience.
Teams Sessions Digital Brochure https://aka.ms/TeamsSessions
Click the session titles to access sessions