One of the features in Power Platform Admin Center is that now you can receive Weekly Updates in the form of a Newsletter for the Managed Environments.
Below are the Pre-requisites for enabling Weekly Digest
- Tenant-Level Analytics must be enabled in your Power Platform Tenant. Here’s a post to see how you can enable Tenant-Level Analytics – Tenant-Level Analytics in Power Platform Admin Center | For Power Apps and Power Automate
- Only Managed Environments Updates are available – Here’s how you can learn more about Managed Environments – Enable Managed Environments in Power Platform Admin Center
- Under those Managed Environments, only those Managed Environments will be considered which have been enabled for Weekly Digest. While enabling Managed Environments in the above step #2, ensure this checkbox is marked in order to consider the Managed Environment for Weekly Digest –
Enable Weekly Digest
Given the above Pre-requisites are met, here’s how you can enable Weekly Digest –
- Navigate to Tenant Settings in the Power Platform Admin Center (https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/tenantsettings) – Look for Weekly digest. Notice that it is marked with a green icon which indicates that it will only be applicable for Managed Environments.
- On the right hand side, you’ll see place to enter email addresses (separated by semicolons) who should receive the Weekly Digest emails.
Power Platform Administrators and Dynamics 365 Administrators only will receive these updates.
- Once you entered the email addresses, you can Save those and you’ll see the below message upon confirmation.
- That’s it!
- And then on a Monday, I saw this in my mailbox!
Hope this helps!
Here are some Power Automate posts you want to check out –
- Select the item based on a key value using Filter Array in Power Automate
- Select values from an array using Select action in a Power Automate Flow
- Blocking Attachment Extensions in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Upgrade Dataverse for Teams Environment to Dataverse Environment
- Showing Sandbox or Non Production Apps in Power App mobile app
- Create a Power Apps Per User Plan Trial | Dataverse environment
- Install On-Premise Gateway from Power Automate or Power Apps | Power Platform
- Co-presence in Power Automate | Multiple users working on a Flow
- Search Rows (preview) Action in Dataverse connector in a Flow | Power Automate
- Suppress Workflow Header Information while sending back HTTP Response in a Flow | Power Automate
- Call a Flow from Canvas Power App and get back response | Power Platform
- FetchXML Aggregation in a Flow using CDS (Current Environment) connector | Power Automate
- Parsing Outputs of a List Rows action using Parse JSON in a Flow | Common Data Service (CE) connector
- Asynchronous HTTP Response from a Flow | Power Automate
- Validate JSON Schema for HTTP Request trigger in a Flow and send Response | Power Automate
- Converting JSON to XML and XML to JSON in a Flow | Power Automate