The new Customer Service admin center unifies and simplifies administration across the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service suite. We’re deprecating the old standalone administration experiences in the service management area of the Customer Service Hub, Omnichannel admin center, and app profile manager. Support for these experiences will end in April 2023. We want to make sure your admins and other IT professionals have the information they need to prepare for these changes.
Start using the unified admin center now
If you haven’t already tried the new Customer Service admin center, you’ll find it’s more efficient than the old standalone admin experiences it’s replacing. All in one place, you can set up and manage cases, channels, knowledge articles, queues, routings, automatic record creation rules, agent experience profiles, insights, schedules, and more.
Here are just a few of the improvements in the new unified admin center:
- We’ve consolidated administration experiences across the Customer Service Hub, Omnichannel admin center, and app profile manager.
- Get step-by-step guidance when you’re setting up a channel.
- We’ve added a search feature to help you easily find administrator settings.
- The reorganized site map is now task-oriented and adapts to the capabilities you’ve provisioned. Based on core Customer Service, if you have provisioned Omnichannel for Customer Service, then other features are automatically available.
- Overview pages for each area list at-a-glance information with deep links to manage features.
- Landing pages for each feature provide an overview of all the capabilities.
Deprecation of standalone admin experiences
With the release of the Customer Service admin center, we are announcing the deprecation and end of support of the following standalone admin experiences in April 2023:
- Service management area in the Customer Service Hub
- Omnichannel admin center
- App profile manager
Starting in October 2022, the Omnichannel admin center and the service management area in the Customer Service Hub will be hidden by default in newly created organizations and environments. You have the option to bring them back, but we recommend that you start using the new Customer Service admin center as soon as possible.
The app profile manager standalone experience will be removed in April 2023.
Action needed: Move to unified admin center now
If your organization is using any of the standalone admin experiences listed above, we recommend you move to the new unified app as soon as possible. The app is automatically installed in all Customer Service organizations and is available on the Dynamics 365 app page.
All existing setups will appear in the Customer Service admin center. If you have customizations, you can migrate them to the new app. No other migration is needed.
Get started with Customer Service admin center and read the FAQ.
Contact Microsoft Support if you have questions or need help as you move to the new Customer Service admin center.
Thank you for being a valued Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer.
The post Unified admin center replacing Customer Service standalone experiences appeared first on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Blog.
HI TEST giubouiboubuo ININ P P
OJO O JO#