A swell of innovation is coming. And a lot of it aims to boost the creator in us all – to create faster, more intuitively, with the help of AI – your intranet web design partner.
In this episode, you’ll hear from Adam Harmetz, Vice President of SharePoint Experiences – Microsoft. We get his perspective on the recent SharePoint announcements disclosed at the Microsoft 365 Conference on May 2nd, 2023, in Las Vegas, Nevada. This includes insights on Copilot in SharePoint, all the coming site design goodness – including custom fonts and ‘brand center’, the updated capabilities when working with images and videos, plus one of the core aspects – design goals if you will – to evolve the SharePoint start experience for when you’re in creator mode.
Sit back and get a better grasp on the future of SharePoint awaits — one that allows you to express and communicate your ideas, your plans, your information with less creation resistance.
The Intrazone, episode 97:
Subscribe to The Intrazone podcast + show links and more below.
Links to important on-demand recordings and articles mentioned in this episode:
- Hosts, guests, and related products
- Articles and sites
- Upcoming Events
- 365 EduCon – DC | June.12-16 Washington D.C. – USA
- CollabDays Central Europe | June 17th – in Technopark Zürich | 4 Tracks, with up to 20 Sessions in one day
- Microsoft Inspire | July 18-19 (virtual only event)
- European Power Platform Conference | June 20-22, 2023 in Dublin, Ireland
- Commsverse 2023 – June 21-22, 2023 – Surrey, United Kingdom
- CollabDays Zagreb – July 1, 2023 – Zagreb, Croatia
- 365 EduCon Seattle – August 21-25, 2023 – Seattle, WA, USA
- European SharePoint Conference | Nov.27-30 in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Watch the interview segment with Adam Harmetz – as recorded onsite at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada:
Thanks for listening! If you like what you hear, we’d love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions or suggestions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com).
+ Listen to other Microsoft podcasts at aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts.