You are still using time-consuming programming with SSRS, ER or tedious copy & paste to generate documents from D365 Finance & Operations?
How about creating complex, detailed report templates with D365 FO business logic in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and integrating document generation in all your D365 FO & Power Platform processes automatically?
What you will see in this session:
· Easily design complex report templates in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint with tables, conditions, barcodes, charts, images, and more.
· Generate offers, invoices, delivery notes, pre-printed labels and more where you need them: directly in Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, Customer Engagement, Business Central, Power Automate, Power Apps, SharePoint, and many others.
· Integrate and combine different data sources: SharePoint, M365, D365 Finance & Operations, CE & BC, Dataverse, Web Services, SQL and more.
· Maintain templates and modular text blocks in Microsoft 365 / SharePoint & Teams or on your server.
· Print & save generated documents into M365, SharePoint, Teams or your archive.
Your result will be a time saving, business user-friendly document automation process that eliminates complex report adaptions, reduces errors, and increases your efficiency.
The session will be presented by Lisa Pulsinger, Senior Technical Evangelist at dox42, and David Scheiblauer, Developer at dox42.
#PowerCommunity #Finops #Finance #Dynamics365 #Azure https://www.powercommunity.com/