Are you ready for Microsoft Ignite 2023? Join the live, worldwide show to experience AI transformation in action. This year’s event, taking place next week from November 14th to 17th, promises to be an exciting showcase of AI transformation in action. You won’t want to miss the chance to discover the best of what’s next in technology, see demos of the latest Teams product innovations, and problem-solve with experts whether you are attending in person or online.
For those attending Ignite in person, there will be unique opportunities to engage with Microsoft leaders and experts, learn new things in hands-on labs, and make global connections with other attendees. But don’t worry if you can’t make it to the live show –there are also opportunities to connect with experts virtually in product roundtables and one-to-one consultations.
For a list of sessions that will be available during and after Ignite, check out the Microsoft Teams digital brochure embedded at the bottom of this blog and bookmark this link so you can come back to it later. So mark your calendars and get ready for an exciting event with Teams at Microsoft Ignite 2023!
Kick off Ignite with Rajesh Jha, Jared Spataro, and Nicole Herskowitz
First up in the 3 days of continuous learning, join us for an opening keynote with Rajesh Jha, EVP of Experiences and Devices at Microsoft, and Jared Spataro, CVP of Modern Work at Microsoft. In this session, you will learn how Microsoft Copilot will unlock productivity and transform business process for everyone across functions and industries.
Then join Nicole Herskowtiz, VP of Microsoft Teams to learn how Microsoft Teams is the smart place to work, powered by next-generation AI capabilities and the convergence of physical and digital worlds. We’ll share new product innovations and demos to help you empower your entire workforce with Teams. You’ll also discover how customers, and we at Microsoft, are using these capabilities to thrive as work continues to evolve.
Continue your Ignite experience with Teams breakout sessions
Be sure to join Rob Howard, VP of Microsoft 365 Platform Product management to learn our Microsoft Copilot can make it super easy to work with any app or data source in your organization as well as how you can build, test, debug, and deploy both a plugin and a Graph connector. You’ll leave the session with practice insights and best practices from our own Microsoft Engineers.
Then on Friday, join Nicole Herskowitz, VP of Microsoft Teams, to learn how next-generation AI offers innovative ways to solve challenges faced on the frontline. During this session you’ll see how to establish an intuitive and intelligent solution for your essential workforce at scale and how to deploy and manage a frontline solution with Microsoft Teams to surface robust data and intelligent capabilities.
Join an in-depth discussion with Microsoft experts
Ask the experts yourself! Microsoft experts will be available to answer all of your most pressing questions about building Teams LOB plug-ins and optimizing your Teams environment. You can attend these sessions both in person and online.
Learn from Microsoft experts in Teams Demos and Labs
If you will be attending Ignite in person, don’t miss joining our Teams experts to see live product demos, get your questions answered, and get a chance to participate in hands-on learning in labs.
Other sessions not to miss at Ignite 2023 include:
In the virtual product roundtables, you get the opportunity to talk directly with Microsoft product experts about your needs and the solutions you care about most! To promote meaningful discussions, each roundtable will be limited to only 50 individuals. These sessions will not be recorded and are online only so request a seat at these virtual tables soon!
- PRT064: Create richer external engagements with Teams Premium
- PRT052: Accelerate frontline deployments and modernize shift and task management
- PRT063: Advanced meeting protection with Teams Premium
- PRT048: Be a part of the creation process: Simplify and streamline Teams UX
- PRT044: Streamline frontline work communications with Teams Phone
- PRT065: Unlocking productivity with AI in Teams Premium
- PRT053: Make external collaboration in Microsoft Teams simple and trustworthy
- PRT062: Using external data source with Microsoft 365 Copilot
- PRT042: What’s new and next in Microsoft 365 Platform
- Register for Microsoft Ignite and explore the session catalog to start building your event schedule with Teams sessions.
- Follow Microsoft Teams on Twitter and Instagram to stay up to date with the latest Microsoft Teams announcements.
- Follow Microsoft Ignite on Twitter to stay up to date with latest Ignite announcements.
- Use the hashtag #MSIgnite to share highlights of your Ignite experience.