Since collaboration tools like Teams, SharePoints are a norm, so is OneNote. Here’s how you can enable OneNote Integration in your Dynamics 365 CRM Instance –
Given that you are a Dynamics 365 Administrator, you can navigate to Power Platform Admin Center of your environment –
- Go to the Settings on the Environment you want to enable OneNote Integration on
- Once you are in Settings, you can expand Integration section and then click on Document management settings.
- Then, you’ll be redirected to the classic UI and there, you can select Enable OneNote Integration (provided that SharePoint Based Document Integration is already enabled).
- It’ll open up this dialog box and you’ll see the pre-enabled OneNote for the tables which you want to enable. You can choose the ones you want to enable OneNote Integration for and click Submit. This dialog box will then close.
- Also, double-check on the entity level if OneNote Integration is turned On or not.
- Once this is done, you can refresh the record on which the OneNote Integration is enabled and click on + on the Timeline to show the Activity options. You’ll see OneNote appear as well.
- Once you click on it, it’ll be redirected to SharePoint location where the OneNote notebook is created.
- Now, when you come back on the record and click on Related section and go to Documents. You’ll see the OneNote notebook appear there in the record.