The first annual Power Platform Conference sponsored by Microsoft is coming to Orlando for an amazing in-person event this September, with keynotes, sessions, breakouts, and more—all dedicated to Microsoft Power Platform products: Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI, Power Pages, and Power Virtual Agents.
Gain insights and understanding on the latest features and benefits of Power Platform from Microsoft’s senior thought leaders, software engineers, and community experts, all focused on uniting humanity and technology. Learn and connect with key innovators as they incorporate human-centered design and use discovery-based solutions to solve ever-changing business challenges.
This year features over 100 speakers and more than 150 sessions. Conference-goers will have the opportunity to connect—and reconnect—with users from around the world, building their personal and professional relationships, while gaining valuable insight into what’s new and next for Microsoft’s business applications.
Capping off the week is a conference-exclusive night at Universal Orlando, home to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter® and Islands of Adventure™!
Don’t delay—sign up for the Microsoft Power Platform Conference today! We can’t wait to see you in Orlando!
Power Virtual Agents will have its own track at the conference providing many opportunities for you to begin your Conversational AI journey. There will be a variety of topics including 101s, product deep dives, and hands-on workshops to suit your learning needs.
Check out this one-pager and all the links below to learn more about Power Virtual Agents.
Power Virtual Agents Sessions:
Hands-on Workshop: Build Your Own Intelligent Bot Using Power Virtual Agents!
Power Platform sessions including Power Virtual Agents
Featured Microsoft Power Virtual Agents speakers include
- Dewain Robinson (Principal Product Manager in PVA Engineering)
- Gary Robinson (Principal Product Manager in PVA Engineering)
- Michael Vakoc (Senior Product Manager, PVA Engineering)
- Kendra Springer (Principal Design Manager, Power Virtual Agents)
- Henry Jammes (Principal Program Manager | Power CAT | PVA)
- Jack Rowbotham (Product Marketing Manager, PVA)
Featured Power Virtual Agents Community speakers include
- Dian Taylor (Business Applications MVP, Dynamics 365 | RSM)
- Gokan Ozcifi (Business Applications MVP, Microsoft Regional Director)
- Lisa Crosbie (Business Applications MVP)
- Prashant G Bhoyar (Business Applications MVP, Microsoft AI MVP, MCT, Cloud Solution Architect)
- Troy Taylor (Business Applications MVP, Senior Power Platform Consultant, Hitachi Solutions)
We are looking forward to seeing you at the first in-person annual conference for the Microsoft Power Platform!