Here’s how you can create Org in Azure DevOps!
Login to DevOps
here’s how you can search for Azure Dev Ops as below –
- You can use this URL [https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/products/devops/] which will take you to the Azure DevOps Home Page –
You’ll see the Sign in to Azure DevOps button as shown below
- Once you click on Sign in, you’ll see this screen where you need to enter the name of the Org (which is already pre-populated) –
So, I’ll just click on Continue.
- Next, you’ll need to agree to terms.
- Then, you’ll be asked to provide a name of the organization for the DevOps, so I’ll enter here as an example based on what my trial Org is named.
Also, you can change where the server location. Finally, enter Captcha and click Continue.
- Once I click Continue, next, I’ll see this where it will create the Organization for me.
- Once this is completed, I’ll be asked to create the first Project right away –
- You can leave it here if you don’t want to create a Project right away. Your DevOps organization has been set up though.
But, as an example – I’ll create my first Project just to show you. So, I’ll enter a sample project and click on ” + Create project“
- And once this is created, here’s how it will look in the list of projects. You can open it up and see what all is available –
- And this is how the Project itself has by default.
Create Org from Azure Portal
Here’s an alternate way from the Azure Portal (https://portal.azure.com/#home) to create your DevOps organization in your tenant –
- Search for DevOps in Azure Portal and you’ll see the below option –
- And when you go to Azure DevOps organizations, you’ll see the below homepage.
You can then spot My DevOps organization button to show which all DevOps orgs have been created.
- If you don’t have any organizations at this point, you’ll be asked to create one just as in the first method shown above –
- If you already have at least 1 Org created, you’ll be show the list of organizations in the DevOps which have been created-
Here are some Power Automate posts you want to check out –
- Select the item based on a key value using Filter Array in Power Automate
- Select values from an array using Select action in a Power Automate Flow
- Blocking Attachment Extensions in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Upgrade Dataverse for Teams Environment to Dataverse Environment
- Showing Sandbox or Non Production Apps in Power App mobile app
- Create a Power Apps Per User Plan Trial | Dataverse environment
- Install On-Premise Gateway from Power Automate or Power Apps | Power Platform
- Co-presence in Power Automate | Multiple users working on a Flow
- Search Rows (preview) Action in Dataverse connector in a Flow | Power Automate
- Suppress Workflow Header Information while sending back HTTP Response in a Flow | Power Automate
- Call a Flow from Canvas Power App and get back response | Power Platform
- FetchXML Aggregation in a Flow using CDS (Current Environment) connector | Power Automate
- Parsing Outputs of a List Rows action using Parse JSON in a Flow | Common Data Service (CE) connector
- Asynchronous HTTP Response from a Flow | Power Automate
- Validate JSON Schema for HTTP Request trigger in a Flow and send Response | Power Automate
- Converting JSON to XML and XML to JSON in a Flow | Power Automate